Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fluff Storage

As a new mommy I have learned that some type of organization is key.  Personally I am a tidy organizer, others I  know are messy organizers.  Either way ORGANIZATION is key.  This is especially true when it comes to cloth diaper storage.  In my home diapers are located in three places:  
  1. A hanging Diaper Caddy: Pocket Diapers
  2. Top bedside drawer: Prefolds and Covers
  3. On the top of my bedside table: Double Stuffed Pockets, All-in-Ones, and Fuzzibunz
I store my Pocket Diapers in a hanging Diaper Caddy because they make up the majority of my stash and are the ones most frequently used in the day time.  On the other hand I rarely use my Prefolds and Covers so their location in the top dresser drawer keeps them out of the way yet still easily accessible.  The last location is for my preferred night time diapers where they are close at hand for those groggy changes.  


To go even further, in the hanging Diaper Caddy my diapers are separated by minky pockets and non-minky pockets. I did this once I realized that my minky diapers have a lower absorbency rate than my non-minky diapers.  For this reason I much rather use them during the Little Miss's non napping times.

No matter how you choose to store your diapers, always remember that the quicker the change the happier the baby, Cheers!!!

To see other cloth diaper storage ideas I recommend this link from babycenter.com: 


No comments:

Post a Comment